Custom Cut Red LED Rope Light - When your project doesn’t call for an entire spool of red LED rope lights, go with our custom cut red rope lights at a length that will suit your needs. These flexible LED rope lights are great for wrapping around your deck, installing in your home, or for attracting customers to your place of business. Custom cut rope lighting is super easy to use. All you need to do is mount or place your rope lights, plug them in, and enjoy!
Custom red LED rope lights are great for use with all your projects as they are extremely durable and flexible since they are made using PVC tubing.
Our 120-volt lights are sure to save you a few dollars as they are more energy efficient, more durable, and longer lasting than traditional incandescent rope lights. While the red rope lights may look hot, they remain much cooler to the touch than almost all other lighting options.
Red rope lighting is an obvious choice for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Kwanzaa, but try them for any occasion where you want to conjure feelings of romance and love.
- LED track is sold separately and is very useful in straight line applications.
- Each custom cut rope light includes 1 pre-installed power cord and end cap.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.