Looking for a consistent neon color for your next lighting project? Try out our SMD Neon Red LED rope light and you will enjoy our newest and most exciting Brilliant Brand product to date. Our custom cuts allow for you to pick the length of SMD LED neon rope lights that you need and we will do the rest of the work so you can enjoy your LED experience. SMD LED neon rope lights are perfect for replacing traditional glass neon tube lighting and you will see many benefits including greater flexibility, durability, and an 80% reduction in power consumption. SMD neon red LED lights are great for holidays like Valentine’s Day or Christmas, lighting up your business, or showing off your teams colors are your sports tailgate. If you were tired of replacing your old neon glass tubes, you have no need to worry with Neon rope LEDs as they are rated to last 50,000 hours and have a two year limited warranty.
Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights are the latest SMD technology that provides the most consistent color so you won’t see dark spots in your lights. Just select the length you would like and our lighting staff will do the rest!
If you need more lighting than the lengths we offer, purchase our 148-foot spool of red LED neon lights to save money per linear foot.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.