Custom Cut Blue LED Rope Light 120-volts – If you like our blue LED rope lights but don’t need a bulk spool, then order one of our custom cut rope lights. With lengths available in 19.5” increments, we will cut your rope lights as close as possible to your desired length saving you the hassle. Your custom rope lights will come complete with power cord and end cap so it’s ready to plug in.
Ropelights are composed of tiny LEDs encased in flexible PVC tubing making them flexible, bendable, and durable. This makes them the perfect choice for patios, decks, stairs, eves, railings, trees, soffits, and so much more. When cut to your desired length, these versatile rope lights make it easy to complete your next lighting project.
Choose our custom length blue LED rope lights and save money. LEDs use less energy than regular incandescent lights, last longer, are operationally cooler, and are exceptionally durable. Blue LED rope lights look great for much more than just accent lighting! Support your favorite sports team, celebrate Hanukkah, show off your lights for Blue Christmas, or use them for any project where you need a burst of blue.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.