Orange LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.88 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Custom Cut Orange LED Rope Light – Let us take the hassle out of cutting and connecting your LED rope lights. Custom length orange LED rope lights are a perfect option when you have smaller rope lighting projects or you simply would rather not fiddle with cutting and connecting power cords.
Our customizable LED rope lights are extremely versatile and using them is as easy as installing and plugging them into a power source.
Since rope lights are flexible, you can wrap them around nearly anything including your deck, the inside of your house, trees, railings, or outside of your business or organization to catch your customer’s eye.
Compared to incandescent rope lighting, our LED rope lights offer a more energy efficient way of lighting up your project, ultimately saving you money on your investment. LEDs also last longer, remain cool to the touch, and are more durable than other similar lighting options.
Whether you are going for a spooky theme for a Halloween display, a warm feel for Thanksgiving, or a bold burst of color for any occasion, our orange LED rope lights are the perfect choice.
- LED mounting channel is sold separately and recommended when linear application is needed for your project.
- Every custom rope light includes 1 end cap and 1 molded plug.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.76 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 113 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0066 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 0.97 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||5.95 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Rope Light Purchase
This is my second order from BL, and I've been very happy with the product both times. Impressive product and timely service. Thank you.