Custom Cut Purple LED Rope Light – Buy as much or as little as you need. With our cut to length purple LED rope lights you won’t have to splurge for an entire bulk spool. Great for smaller lighting projects or whenever you prefer us to do the work for you. Whatever the case, when you choose our custom cut purple led rope lights, we’ll take the hassle out of cutting and assembling.
Our all new purple LED rope lights will delight the masses with the hard to find deep violet color. All our single color LED rope lights are cuttable in intervals of approximately 19.5 inches and can still be modified in the field if needed. Simply choose your length and quantity and we’ll take care of the rest. We deliver you a fully functional section of rope light that is ready to be plugged in.
Enjoy all the benefits of LED rope lights like their flexibility, durable PVC tube construction, versatile application, and energy efficiency. They also have a long average life of 100,000 hours.
Purple led rope lighting is a great choice for Halloween, Easter, birthdays, and more.
- For linear applications we suggest using our LED rope light channel.
- Every custom cut rope light includes 1 pre-installed power cord and end cap.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.