Custom Cut Green LED Rope Light – Our custom Green LED rope lights will provide you with a great look when you are creating your next lighting project and can be cut to any of the lengths that we offer. Just choose one of the predefined cutting intervals and we’ll cut your rope light to length and install the cord for you.
Not only are they very easy to use, but they are incredibly versatile. Our 120V LED lighting solutions offer great flexibility and can be wrapped around almost anything. Light up your deck, brighten the inside of your home, or install them around your business or organization to attract customers.
You’ll save money with LED rope lights too because they are much more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights. Additional benefits include longer life, cooler operation, and greater durability.
Need to light up your holidays? Use green LED rope lights for a classic Christmas look, a St. Patrick’s Day display, or to promote harmony, fertility, and growth for any occasion.
- LED track is sold separately and recommended for projects that require straight line application.
- Each 148’ spool of ½ 120 volt rope light includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.