120-Volt Custom Cut Dimmable LED Rope Lights – Our cool white LED rope lights are one of our most popular colors for custom cut pieces. Custom cut LED rope lights by the foot are perfect for smaller jobs where a bulk spool is more than you need or if you just want to take the work out of fabricating multiple pieces.
Registering at around 5500K, cool white LEDs gives off a slightly bluish hue. This color temperature is great for a clean modern feel and for task oriented applications.
LED rope lighting behaves much like a rope and is flexible enough to twist into almost any shape and around almost any object. The versatility of custom cut LED rope lighting is great for all your home projects, landscape projects, or for commercial applications.
Dimmable LED rope lights last longer, operate cooler, and are more durable than comparable lighting options. You also save money when you choose LED rope lights over traditional incandescent rope lights as LEDs are up to 80% more efficient.
Cool white is popular for task lighting, office spaces, warehouses, weddings, and more. If you prefer a white light with a more cozy comfortable feeling, then try our custom cut warm white LED rope lights.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cut lights may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.