Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Red LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 18.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Red LED Rope Light – Choose Red LED rope lights for an amazing look when creating your next lighting project. LED rope lights are incredibly versatile and super easy to use. They can be cut to length (at the specified cutting intervals) and are extremely flexible just like a piece of rope. Wrap them around just about anything. Add them to your deck, inside your home, or use them to attract attention to your business or organization.
Since LED rope lights are much more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights, you will put some money back in your pocket. Not only that, but LEDs last longer, operate cooler, and are much more durable than any other comparable lighting.
Red led rope lights are a must have for special occasions like Christmas, Valentine’s Day and other holidays.
- Red LED rope lights are UL listed as packaged, but cutting them will void this listing.
- LED track is sold separately and recommended for straight line applications
- Each 148’ spool of ½ 120 volt LED rope lights includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
For a smaller lighting project check out our custom red LED rope lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.85 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 126 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0074 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.09 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||5.95 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Red LED Rope Light