Red LED Rope Light – Choose Red LED rope lights for an amazing look when creating your next lighting project. LED rope lights are incredibly versatile and super easy to use. They can be cut to length (at the specified cutting intervals) and are extremely flexible just like a piece of rope. Wrap them around just about anything. Add them to your deck, inside your home, or use them to attract attention to your business or organization.
Since LED rope lights are much more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights, you will put some money back in your pocket. Not only that, but LEDs last longer, operate cooler, and are much more durable than any other comparable lighting.
Red led rope lights are a must have for special occasions like Christmas, Valentine’s Day and other holidays.
- Red LED rope lights are UL listed as packaged, but cutting them will void this listing.
- LED track is sold separately and recommended for straight line applications
- Each 148’ spool of ½ 120 volt rope light includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
For a smaller lighting project check out our custom red LED rope lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.