Custom Cut Teal LED Rope Light – If you are intrigued by the Teal color rope lights but don’t need a whole spool, then purchase one of our custom cuts so you can get the length you need in 19.5 inch intervals! Birddog Lighting is the only supplier on the market offering these unique Teal LED rope lights. Teal is a common color in the natural world and is great for interior decorating. It has the calming properties of blue with the renewing qualities of green. The soothing blue-green shade will remind you of tropical lagoons and dense jungles.
Aside from the beautiful color, Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are more energy efficient, produce less heat, last longer, and have a greater luminous effect than their traditional incandescent counterparts. LED rope lights are versatile, flexible and durable as they are composed of flexible UV protected PVC tubing, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. The Omni-directional LED bulb placement produces a greater angle of illumination that spreads the light out evenly in all directions for the most impressive look you can find.
Add Teal LED rope lights to revitalize and rejuvenate your home, a place where you deserve to relax and refresh yourself. It is also a great hue for adding a splash of color to any neutral room, such as a bathroom, living room, or your TV room. Select your length and enjoy the subtlety of Teal LED rope lights today!
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.