Custom Cut Warm White LED Rope Light – Our warm white LED rope lights are our number one selling rope light color and now you can have them cut to custom lengths to suit your lighting needs. Let us do the work for you by fabricating your dimmable rope lights to any one of the available cutting lengths (19.5” intervals). Our experienced lighting shop will cut your rope lighting to the specified length, professionally install a sealed power cord and end cap, and carefully test each length to ensure you receive a finished, ready to use product.
Warm white LED rope lights are great accent lighting for a wide variety of projects indoors or out. Use them to light patios, kitchens, stairs, buildings, windows, crown molding, railings, boats, RVs, or whatever your project is that requires a rich and warm white color.
LED rope lights have become extremely popular due to their energy efficiency, long life, versatility, ease of use, and durability.
Our warm white LED rope lights simulate the traditional yellowish color of conventional lamps. A popular choice for homes and living areas because of the warm, comfortable, relaxing feel they provide. For more energizing task oriented applications, please see our custom cut cool white LED rope lights.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.