Yellow LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.88 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Custom Cut Yellow LED Rope Light – LED rope lights are versatile and incredibly easy to use. With our custom cut yellow LED rope light all you need to do is specify the length in an increment of 19.5 inches and we’ll do the rest. We cut to length, attach the power cord, and seal the connections when creating your custom length piece of rope light. All you have to do is install the lighting and plug into a power source.
Our flexible LED rope lights can be wrapped around virtually anything. Whether you want to use them outdoors for landscaping, inside your business to attract attention, or in your home to create a special atmosphere, yellow LED rope lights look great everywhere.
LED rope lights are far more efficient than their incandescent predecessors. They operate cooler, last longer, and are more durable than any other comparable lighting.
Yellow custom cut LED rope lights are great for Easter, Christmas, football parties, and much more.
- LED track is sold separately and recommended for linear applications
- Each length of 120 volt rope light includes 1 molded power cord and 1 end cap.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.81 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 120 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0068 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.01 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Great Mood Lighting
-Great for mood lighting VERY dark areas.
-Runs cool even after 6 hours.
-If you're looking for that sodium vapor light (low pressure sodium) look then this is it.
-To dimly light 600 square feet get about 40 feet of light.