Red 12v Incandescent Rope Lights are perfect for anywhere low voltage lights are needed. They are safe to work with and are rated for indoor and outdoor use. Light up your RV’s, trucks, or boat. Or create back lighting for your TV.
Our Red 12v Incandescent Rope Lights have a diameter of 3/8” and come in spools of 150 feet. They have a maximum run length of 20 feet per run, and can be cut every 4 inches.
Red 12v Incandescent Rope Lights come with a free accessory kit suitable for many lighting projects. We also have a selection of other 12v Incandescent Rope Light accessories for your more involved lighting designs.
Every Rope Light Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord powers up to 20 feet of lights
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
For linear application and a professional straight line look we recommend using our rope light mounting track.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.