Purple 12 volt incandescent rope lights are fantastic for use in and around vehicles, boats, landscaping, or anywhere else low voltage lights are needed. Just like our 120v incandescent rope lights, this 12v options is very flexible and easy to use. They are safe, portable, and can be used inside and out.
Our purple 12v rope lights come coiled in spools of 150 feet. They have a maximum run length of 20 feet per power source, and can be cut to length every 4 inches.
All 12 volt incandescent rope lights come with some basic accessories for straightforward lighting projects. We also offer other 12 volt incandescent rope light accessories for your more intricate lighting endeavors.
Each Purple 12v Incandescent Rope Light Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord powers up to 20 feet of lights
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
12 volt rope light mounting track and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.