The next generation of rope lighting is here…and its pink. Our 120-volt pink LED strip lights are a bold choice to attract attention or to add that unique lighting accent. Our versatile solution to your lighting needs is customizable and easy to install and use. Using your lights is as easy as plugging them into an outlet. Perfect for any project as our strip lights can be used indoors or outdoors. SMD 3528 LED strip lighting works especially well for linear applications.
SMD 3528 LED strip lights are very flexible and can be shaped and molded to suite most applications. They can also be cut in intervals of 19.5 inches.
Looking for more than just the basics to get started? Check out our SMD strip light accessories page and find all of your strip light needs!
Each Spool of Pink LED Strip Lights Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord that includes a power connector and inline rectifier
- (1) PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.