Pink 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light is a fun and economical way to add some pizzazz to your home, business, and landscaping. 120v incandescent rope lights are incredibly flexible and easy to use. They are safe for indoor and outdoor use. 120v incandescent rope lights are an easy and economical way to achieve your lighting goals and unique lighting designs. Pink 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights come in 150 foot spools and can be cut every 18 inches.
If you’d like more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, we also have pink LED rope lights.
Pink incandescent rope lights come with a free kit of basic accessories. If you need more than what is included, we also have additional 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and controllers to help you accomplish your lighting project needs.
Each Pink 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Light spool comes with:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.