Choose our Green 3/8 inch incandescent rope light spool for an exciting and economical lighting solution. Light up your business, home, or landscaping project. Small diameter pvc rope lights provides all the same benefits of the larger ½ inch rope, but with increased flexibility and a lower weight. This allows you to use it in tight spaces, wrap it around bushes and trees, light up the underside of your counter, or to outline your building. Use 3/8 inch green incandescent rope lighting for most any project as they can be used indoors and outdoors.
Since every project will not use the whole 150 foot spool, our 3/8 inch green rope lights can be cut every 36 inches. Each incandescent rope light spool includes a basic kit of accessories to get you started with a standard project. For additional accessories check out our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers to complete your installation.
If you are interested in more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, check out our LED rope lights.
Each Roll of Green Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.