Green 12 volt incandescent rope lights are a great low voltage lighting option. They offer the same flexibility and versatility of regular incandescent rope lights, so they are easy and fun to use to make your own unique lighting display. Light up your boats, RV’s, landscaping, cars, trade show booths, or anything else where low voltage lights are needed. 12v incandescent rope lights are safe, portable, and can be used inside and outside when sealed properly.
Our 12v incandescent rope lights come in spools of 150 feet and can be cut in intervals of 4 inches. They have a maximum run length of 20 feet per power source.
Low voltage incandescent rope lights come with a variety of accessories for your convenience, so you’ll have what you need for simple lighting projects. We also have additional 12v incandescent rope light accessories to create more intricate lighting designs.
Each Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord runs up to 20 feet
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
Mounting clips and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.