Blue 120-Volt LED Rope Lights – Discover why blue LED rope lights are the perfect choice for patios, decks, stairs, eves, railings, trees, soffits, and so much more. The versatility and flexibility of indoor/outdoor LED rope lights give you the prefect medium to sculpt your next lighting masterpiece. To create rope lights tiny LEDs are encased in flexible PVC tubing to provide a super durable and flexible lighting product that can be shaped and molded into almost any design.
Save some green when you go blue. LEDs use less energy than regular incandescent lights, have a longer lifetime, operate cooler, and are extremely durable.
Blue 120-volt LED rope lights are a great choice for sports teams, Blue Christmas (AKA The Longest Night), Hanukkah, or any project where cool is the rule.
- Blue LED rope lights come UL listed. However, end user modification will void this listing.
- Rope light mounting clips or mounting track are recommended for linear installations.
- Every spool includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
Looking for shorter lengths? Let us custom cut your blue rope lights to your specific needs.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.