If you love our Blue SMD LED Neon rope light but don’t need an entire 148 foot spool, then purchase one of our custom cut lengths. All that you have to do is choose your length (in 19.5 inch increments) and power cord/controller options and let our highly trained staff do the rest! We will install the power cord or controller and end cap so all you have to do is plug in the lights and enjoy.
Blue SMD LED Neon rope lights are the newest product line in LED Neon technology. Using SMD chips rather than traditional glass neon, users will recognize an 80% reduction in power consumption The flexibility of Neon rope lights makes it great for any project such as creating signage, lighting your business, or showing off your favorite team’s colors.
SMD chip technology used in our Blue Neon custom rope lights create a bright and consistent glow for your next lighting project. Directional lighting will be the perfect solution for any end user looking for that neon look.
If you need a large amount of lighting, then try our most economical solution and buy in bulk with our 148 foot spools of Blue SMD LED Neon Rope Lights and cut to length yourself.
*Custom cut blue LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.