Amber 12-volt incandescent rope lights are perfect for low-voltage applications. Ideal for boats, RV’s, landscaping, trade shows, and portable battery systems. Enjoy the same flexible versatility of regular incandescent rope lights now in a 12v version.
These 12v incandescent rope lights offer a safe, portable solution suitable for indoor and outdoor lighting applications.
12v rope lights come in spools of 150 feet. Easy to install, they can be cut to length in intervals of 4 inches with a maximum run length of 20 feet. Made with high quality PVC tubing.
Our amber 12-volt incandescent rope lights come with a selection of basic accessories. We stock a wide variety of additional 12 volt incandescent rope light accessories so you can create the perfect custom lighting project.
Each Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord runs up to 20 feet
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
Mounting track and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.