Looking to attract customers to your business with neon lights? Then try out our SMD neon yellow LED rope lights and you will be amazed with the flexibility and durability these lights offer. When you replace your old traditional neon glass tubes with SMD LED neon rope light, you will get the benefits of an 80% reduction in energy consumption! We now offer custom cut lengths in our SMD LED neon rope lights which save you the hassle of cutting your lights and installing power cords. These lights are compatible for outdoor use when sealed properly with our outdoor weatherproof kit. SMD neon yellow LED rope lights are great for lighting up your restaurant, home, or creating signs.
Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights enhance the neon color quality in lights by using the best SMD technology available on today’s market. Combine these lights with one of our controllers to get total control over brightness and other features. They still look good with our basic power cord with a built in rectifier.
If your project calls for more than the custom cut lengths we offer, then check out our 148 foot Yellow SMD LED neon rope light spools. We also sell any accessories you may need to complete your project.
*Custom cut yellow LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
||Up to 145.96 Feet
||Watts Per Foot: 1.07 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 158 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0072 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.37 Amps
||13.72 Lumens per foot
||-20°F - 130°F
||0.50 Inches x 1.00 Inches
||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)
|Max Run Length:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review