Replace your old traditional glass neon tube lights today with our brand new Green SMD LED Neon rope lights! By using SMD LED Neon rope lights, you will have a more flexible and versatile product while consuming 80% less technology. We will even cut your lights to a your desired length (in 19.5 inch intervals) providing you with the ability to customize your lights for your next lighting project! Green SMD LED Neon rope lights are perfect for lighting up your business, creating signs, or celebrating St. Patty’s Day and other holidays. They can even be used outside when sealed properly with our weatherproof kits.
Brilliant Brand SMD LED Neon rope lights is the utilizes the latest SMD Neon technology in the LED market to bring you a glowing and consistent color that is unique. All you need to do is provide the length you need for your project and select a power cord/controller option and our qualified staff will assemble the rest!
If you need more than what we offer for our custom cuts, you can save some money by purchasing our 148 foot Green SMD LED Neon Rope Light spools. You can also find any installation accessories you will need.
*Green custom LED rope light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.