Brilliant Brand Pink SMD LED Neon rope lights are great for bringing life to your casino, retail store, night club, restaurant, or any other business. SMD LED Neon rope lights are now offered in custom cut lengths, allowing you to choose your desired length in 19.5 inch intervals. SMD LED Neon rope lights are the perfect alternative for traditional glass Neon tube lights as they are much more flexible, durable, and energy efficient as you will consume 80% less energy. There will be no worry of replacing your LED Neon lights constantly as they have a lifetime rating of 50,000 or more hours. These flashy SMD LED pinky neon rope lights can be used both indoors and outdoors when properly sealed with our weatherproof kits.
120 volt Pink SMD LED Neon rope lights use the best SMD technology available on the market to produce a vibrant neon glow for your lighting project that is sure to amaze anyone. Just choose between our controller and power cord options and our highly trained staff will install everything so you can just plug in your lights and enjoy!
For economic efficiency, purchase our 148 ft Pink SMD LED Neon Rope Light spool and cut the length you need yourself. We also offer any accessories that you may need for installation.
*Custom cut pink LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.