Get a custom cut of the brand new Brilliant Brand SMD LED RGB neon rope lights today and you will enjoy the best color on the market! RGB SMD LED neon rope lights offer 6 preset colors and you can create your own color combinations to adapt your lights to any situation. With one of our outdoor multi-fucntion RGB controllers, you can make your lights fade, flash, dim, and much more!
SMD LED neon rope lights are the best replacement for old traditional neon glass tubes as they consume 80% less energy and care much more flexible and durable. Use our RGB SMD LED neon rope lights today to bring attention to your business, light up your barroom or restaurant, or just bring some more color into your home. RGB SMD LED neon rope lights use the latest in SMD RGB chip technology and provide the most solid, color variations ever produced by neon lights. RGB SMD LED neon rope lights can do it all and will brighten your life for years to come!
Each custom cut section includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control upgrade to our outdoor remote controlled Multi-function RGB LED controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
If your project needs more than what we offer in custom cut lengths, we also offer 148 foot spools of RGB neon rope lights. Our accessories page contains everything you will need for installation of your lights.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) 4-Wire RGB Neon Rope Light Mini Controller
- (1) End cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.