Check out our newest product and brightest neon color with the Cool White SMD LED Neon Rope Light and you will be amazed at the way it illuminates your project! We now offer custom cut LED Neon lights so you can have your lights cut to the length you need in 19.5 inch increments. The SMD LED neon rope light is durable, flexible, and consumes 80% less power than traditional glass neon tube lighting while maintaining the same neon effect. Cool White SMD LED Neon rope light provides a beautiful accent color for night lighting at clubs, restaurants, and pools.
The versatility of Brilliant Brand Cool White SMD Neon LED rope lights makes it perfect for creating signs or bringing life to your business. Neon rope lights can be used both indoor or outdoors as long as they are sealed properly with one of our weatherproof kits.
Our brand new 120-volt white LED rope lights use SMD chip technology to create the color of your dreams. SMD chips are brighter and make lighting appear more consistent than your typical LED bulbs. To enjoy SMD LED Neon rope lights, select the length you need and our highly trained staff will take care of the rest!
Got a large project to complete? Choose our economically efficient 148-foot cool white neon rope light spool.
*Custom cut blue LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.