Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Yellow SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 38.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
There is no better way to attract attention to your business than with our lustrous Yellow LED neon lights! You will love the color and the flexibility Yellow SMD LED neon provides and you will never want to use traditional glass neon bulbs again. Not only are SMD LED neon rope lights more flexible, but they consume 80% less power than traditional neon glass bulbs and you won’t have to worry about replacing them often as they have a lifetime rating of 50,000 hours. Yellow SMD LED neon rope lights are great for many applications such as creating signs, lighting your restaurant, and bringing light to dim areas in your home. Brighten your day with Brilliant Brand Yellow SMD LED neon rope lights!
Yellow SMD LED neon rope lights can be cut in 19.5 inch sections and come ready with everything for a basic installation in a 148 foot spool. If you don’t need a whole spool, you can order a custom length in our custom cut section.
If your project is more complex, we offer many accessories. You will find mounting track, clips, controllers, and anything else you will need for the ultimate LED experience.
Each 120-Volt LED Rope Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 6 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier (Pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (Pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (Pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.07 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 158 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0072 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.37 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||13.72 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.59 Inches x 0.98 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|