Try out the newest Brilliant Brand product with our SMD LED warm white neon rope lights if you are seeking a consistent, warm glow for your next lighting project. We now offer custom cuts for all of our SMD LED neon rope lights, so you won’t have to worry about cutting the lights and installing power cords yourself. Replacing your traditional glass neon tube lights will be one of the best decisions you have made as SMD LED neon rope lights are much more flexible, durable, and will cut down your energy consumption by 80%. Warm White SMD LED neon rope lights are perfect for setting the mood with their candlelight glow in your restaurant, yoga studio, or in your living room. They can even be used outdoors if they are sealed properly with our outdoor weatherproof kit.
Our Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights use the best SMD technology to provide a consistent neon glow that will give you the best lighting effect available on the market! Select a controller to dim your lights or just choose a simple power cord and we will do all of the rest.
For the most economical purchase of our lights, buy our 148 foot spool of Warm White SMD LED neon rope lights. We also offer additional accessories that you may need to finish your project including clips, track, and connectors.
Each Custom-Length Rope Lighting Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.