Orange SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 1.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Are you tired of replacing your old glass neon tube lights? Try out the newest and best in SMD technology with our SMD LED orange neon rope lights today and you won’t be disappointed! Now offered in any length you need (as long as it is in 19.5 inch increments), you can get the perfect light to celebrate Halloween, light your restaurant or bar, or show off your team’s colors at your next tailgate. SMD LED neon rope lights consume 80% less energy and are much more flexible and durable than traditional neon glass tubes. These lights will last for 50,000 hours and can be used outdoors when weatherproof sealed with one of our outdoor weatherproof kits. Custom-cut rope lights are easy to use so all you will have to do is plug them in and enjoy!
Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights use SMD chips to provide a sold, neon color that will illuminate anywhere you wish. Just choose the length you need and we will take care of the rest!
Need a longer length of lights than what we offer in our custom cuts? Buy in bulk with our 148 foot spool of Orange SMD LED neon rope light spools and save money per linear foot. Any additional accessories needed for your lights can be found here.
Each Section Includes:
- (1) Standard 5 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our neon rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.86 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 276 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0165 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.44 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||18.3 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.50 Inches x 1.00 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|