Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Pink SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 38.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Are you looking for the perfect lights for your retail store, casino, night club or business? You will love our SMD LED Pink neon rope lights! LED neon rope lights provide flexibility that traditional neon glass tube lights can’t provide and are much more energy efficient. You will save money on your energy bill as LED neon rope lights consume 80% less power than regular neon lights. There is no need to worry about constantly replacing your lights as LED neon rope lights are extremely durable and have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. Brilliant Brand SMD LED pink neon rope lights are extremely flashy and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Bring excitement to your business or home today when you purchase a Pink SMD LED neon light spool!
120 volt Pink SMD LED neon rope lights are cuttable every 19.5 inches, making it easy for you to customize your next lighting project. Lights come in 148 foot spools and can even be ordered to your desired length (in 19.5 inch intervals) with our custom cuts.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed Standard 6 Foot Power Cord
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed Plastic End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.86 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 275 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0126 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.39 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||58.2 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.59 Inches x 0.98 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|