Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Pink LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.56 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Hard to find pink LED strip lights are the perfect attention grabber. Brilliant Brand spool of 120V LED lights in pink are a great choice for your next project. Whether it is a perimeter lighting application or a crown molding project, use these to attract attention. Versatile, flexible and easy to use and customize, our SMD 3528 LED strip lights will look amazing with your next lighting endeavor.
120 volt SMD 3528 strip lights have many practical applications, but are especially useful for line voltage linear applications. When you purchase your 148 foot spool of pink SMD 3528 LED strip lights, you will also receive a pre-installed power cord and end cap. If 148 feet is too much for your project or you need separate sections, these spools of strip lights can be cut every 19.5 inches. Create your own custom lengths with ease.
Your lights are fully customizable with the right accessories! Check out our accessories page to get everything you need for your project.
Each Pink Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with inline rectifier and power connector
- (1) Plastic End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.35 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 348 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0209 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 3.1 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||6 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|