Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Orange SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 38.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Looking to replace those old neon glass tubes with the latest in LED technology? Well try out our Brilliant Brand SMD LED rope lights! Orange neon lights are great for Halloween, but also have many other great lighting applications such as lighting your restaurant, bar, or spicing up the tailgate by showing off your team colors. You will see huge cost savings on your energy bill as SMD LED rope lights consume 80% less power than traditional neon glass tubes. Brilliant Brand LED Orange neon lights are also extremely durable with a lifetime of 50,000 hours, eliminating the need to be constantly changing out new bulbs. The flexibility of SMD LED neon rope lights are amazing and you will be able to shape your lights to any shape you desire for your project. Whether you need lights for your spooky Halloween decorations or show off your school colors, Orange SMD LED neon rope lights will bring you joy and brighten your day!
Orange SMD LED neon rope lights are sold in spools of 148 feet and are cuttable in 19.5 inch intervals. If you do not need a whole spool of lights, then check out our custom cuts page.
We sell additional accessories including mounting clips, track, controllers and many other options.
Each 120V Rope Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Power Cord with Rectifier
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.86 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 276 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0126 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.44 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||18.3 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.59 Inches x 0.98 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|