Take the next step in linear lighting technology and check out our 120-volt SMD 5050 yellow LED strip lights. The triple chip technology used in our LED strip lights provides the brightest accent color available in the LED industry. Since strip lights are flexible and versatile, they can be customized to fit most projects. Bend them into almost any shape or size to create custom lighting projects with ease. Show off your favorite teams colors, light up your house, or use them to get customer’s attention in your business! 120-volt SMD 5050 yellow LED strip lights can do it all and work both indoors and outdoors to suit your lighting needs.
Brilliant Brand SMD 5050 strip lights are a popular choice today for 120V lighting applications and are easily customizable. Our strip lights come packaged in 148 foot spools and are cuttable every 19.5 inches. If 148 feet is too much lighting, then check out our 65 foot spools or try our custom cut yellow SMD 5050 LED strip lights. All our spools come with basic accessories to get your installation of 120 volt Yellow LED SMD 5050 strip lights started. For more than basic installation accessories take a look at our strip light accessories and get what you need to finish your project.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power plug with an Inline Rectifier and power connector
- (1) PVC end cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.