Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Warm White SMD LED Neon Strip Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Warm White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.20 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 7 mm x 16 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD Neon LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Neon Warm White SMD LED Strip Lights are a great replacement for expensive standard glass neon tubing. Their soft, yellow-white light will remind you of sitting around candle light with its warm ambience. The versatility of 120-volt neon strip lights allow them to be used for many different lighting projects from patios, kitchens, stairs, buildings, windows, crown molding, railings, boats, RVs, and many more.
When you choose LED neon strip lights over classic glass neon tubing, you will reduce your power usage by 80% and own lights that have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. Each 148 foot spool is cuttable every 19.5 inches, allowing you to cut the length of neon lighting that you need for your project.
Check out our neon strip light accessories to optimize your lighting experience. You can also find multifunction controllers, clips, and mounting track.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 6 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Warm White - 2800-3200k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.81 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 120 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0157 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.33 Amps
|Lumen Output:||46 Lumens per foot|
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.28 Inches x 0.63 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.20 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|