Try out our Warm White LED neon lights if you are looking for a neon color that provides a nice, mellow glow. Warm White will remind you of a candlelight glow and is perfect for setting the mood in your restaurant, yoga studio, or in your living room. Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights are a great replacement for your traditional glass neon bulbs. Not only is it much more flexible and durable, but you will also witness an 80% reduction in energy consumption with LED neon rope lights. Warm White SMD LED rope lights are versatile and can be used for many different lighting applications such as crown molding, railings, stairs, kitchens, patios, and much more. There is no need to worry about constantly replacing bulbs as SMD LED neon rope lights have a lifetime of over 50,000 hours.
Warm White SMD LED neon rope lights come ready to go in 148 foot spools and can be customized by cutting them in intervals of 19.5 inches to achieve your desired length. We also sell custom cuts if you do not need an entire spool.
You will receive basic installation accessories when you purchase a spool. If your project calls for a more complex installation, you will find mounting clips, controllers, and track on our accessories page.
Each Warm White Rope Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 6 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier (Pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (Pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (Pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.