Try our Orange SMD LED Neon strip light and you’ll discover why they leave traditional neon glass tubes in the dark. Orange neon strip lights are an affordable and customizable alternative to great looking linear lighting. Bright consistent output provides a perfect diffused neon look without any bright spots. Most people can’t tell the difference between neon strip lights and real glass neon except when they look at their power bill. Neon LED strip lighting consumes up to 80% less power than real glass neon and is far more user friendly. Plus, the flexibility and versatility of Brilliant Brand neon strip lights is unrivaled as it can be shaped into almost any shape you can think of, giving you endless creative possibilities with your lighting projects.
Perfect for many applications including signage, storefronts, eves and more. Light up your restaurant or bar with a bold color to attract attention. If your looking to show off your team’s colors or decorate for Halloween, Orange SMD LED Neon strip light is the perfect choice to brighten your day!
Brilliant Brand neon strip lights are made from extremely durable PVC infused with a UV inhibitor to help ensure your lights will last. All our LED neon strip lights have an average lifetime of about 50,000 hours
Brilliant Brand SMD LED Neon strip lights are sold in spools of 148 feet and can be be cut every 19.5 inches. If your project calls for less than a full spool of lighting or you prefer to have us do the cutting for you, then check out our custom cuts page.
Find all the additional accessories that you need for your project, check out our mounting clips, track, controllers and more
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Standard Power Cord with Rectifier
- (1) Power Connector (pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.