Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Green SMD LED Neon Strip Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.20 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 7 mm x 16 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD Neon LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Go green today with our Green SMD LED Neon Strip lights! These ambient Neon strip lights are a great substitute for traditional Neon glass bulbs and are much more flexible. Not only are they more flexible, but they will consume less than 80% as much power as you would with regular glass neon. Green SMD LED Neon Strip Lights are great for customizing signs, lighting up your bar, or just to provide a nice glow to dull places in your business or home. Our LED lighting technology allows these lights to stay cool to the touch and to last 50,000 hours or more.
Green SMD LED Neon strip lights come rolled into a 148 foot spool and include the basic installation accessories. It is flexible and easy to work with, making it easy to create designs and letters for your next neon lighting project.
For all installation products, check out our accessories page for controllers, mounting clips, and track.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Power Cord with Rectifier
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.07 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 307 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0173 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.56 Amps
|Lumen Output:||40 Lumens per foot|
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.28 Inches x 0.63 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.20 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|