Looking for that crisp, bright, white light that will really stand out from the rest? Well you have found it in our Cool White neon LED strip lights. A great option for replacing traditional neon glass bulbs, our neon strip lights will stand out and save about 80% on power usage. There is no hassle customizing these lights to fit your design as they are extremely flexible and durable. Hang these lights outside your bar or restaurant and customers will rave over how amazing these lights look. With a lifespan of 50,000 hours, Cool White Neon LED Strip Lights are sure to bring wonder and awe to your next lighting project for a long time.
Each 148 foot spool includes all you will need for a basic installation and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals.
Check out our neon strip light accessories page to find our variety of controllers, mounting clips, and track.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord with Rectifier (pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connectors to connect separate cuts (pre-installed)
- (1) Plastic End Cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.