Let us cut your RGB LED color changing rope lights to your measurements (in intervals of 3.28 feet). RGB is a rectangular rope light with red, green, and blue LEDs. These multi-color LED rope lights measure 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch and come with a standard mini-controller.
Buy custom cut RGB LED rope lights and eliminate the inconvenience of cutting and assembling them yourself. With custom sections, you have the ability to purchase in intervals of 3.28 feet. Custom length rope lights can be used to accent your home or business and are safe for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Each custom cut length includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between single LED colors or multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control, upgrade to our outdoor 120-volt light controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
*Custom length rope lights are non-returnable.
RGB rope light mounting clips, mounting track, and other LED RGB accessories sold separately.
Have a large lighting project? Save money by purchasing a full spool of color changing rope lights. Available in 65 foot RGB spools and 148 foot RGB spools.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.