RGB Color Changing SMD LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- RGB (color changing)
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.6 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 39 Inches
- Light Output:
- Yes, RGB controller required
- 0.3" x 0.7"
- Cut Sheet:
- RGB LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- RGB LED Rope Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Let us cut your RGB LED color changing rope lights to your measurements (in intervals of 3.28 feet). RGB is a rectangular rope light with red, green, and blue LEDs. These multi-color LED rope lights measure 3/4 inch x 3/8 inch and come with a standard mini-controller.
Buy custom cut RGB LED rope lights and eliminate the inconvenience of cutting and assembling them yourself. With custom sections, you have the ability to purchase in intervals of 3.28 feet. Custom length rope lights can be used to accent your home or business and are safe for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Each custom cut length includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between single LED colors or multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control, upgrade to our outdoor 120-volt light controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
*Custom length rope lights are non-returnable.
RGB rope light mounting clips, mounting track, and other LED RGB accessories sold separately.
Have a large lighting project? Save money by purchasing a full spool of color changing rope lights. Available in 65 foot RGB spools and 148 foot RGB spools.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||RGB Color Changing|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.95 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 288 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.013 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.41 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||39 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-60°F - 130°F|
|Dimmable, RGB controller required:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||0.7 Inches W x 0.3 Inches H|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Mini Inline Controller: 148 feet
Weatherproof Deluxe Controller: 288 feet