SMD LED neon rope light is the newest line in LED technology for replacing traditional neon glass tube lighting. Extremely flexible and durable, you will have no trouble in replacing outdated neon glass lighting. Red LED neon lights are flashy and are guaranteed to attract attention to your sports tailgate, holiday display, or business. Brilliant Brand SMD Red LED neon rope lights not only look good, but they are extremely economical as they use about 80% less energy than traditional glass neon tubes. You won’t need to worry about constantly replacing your SMD LED neon rope lights as they have a lifetime rating of 50,000 hours and come with a limited 2 year warranty. Make your next lighting project a dream come true with a red 120V rope light spool!
Red SMD LED neon rope lights are sold in spools of 148 feet and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals. If you don’t need an entire spool, check out our custom cut section.
Spools come with basic accessories. If your project is more complex, then check out our accessories page where you will find mounting clips, track, controllers, and much more.
Each 120V Rope Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed Standard 6 Foot Power Cord
- (1) Pre-Installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-Installed Plastic End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.