Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Red LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 65 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 8.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 65 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Our sensational 120-volt red LED strip lights are sure to bring smiles to your next lighting project. Brilliant Brand red SMD 5050 LED strip lights are constructed using flexible, durable PVC. Encased inside are high quality SMD LEDs, the brightest strip lighting solution available. Show support for your favorite team, celebrate the holidays, or use them to attract attention to your business.
SMD 5050 120-volt Red LED strip lights are perfect for linear lighting applications where you need a flexible product to twist, bend, and contort into any shape. Wrap a tree, outline a deck, or light up a bar. Our strip lighting is easily customizable and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals. Each 65 foot spool comes packaged with basic installation accessories which will get you started on your next project. If your project requires more than just what our basic accessory set up has, take a peek at our 120v LED strip light accessories.
To have us cut your strip lights to size for you, visit our custom cut Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power cord with an Inline Rectifier and power connector
- (1) Protective plastic end cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.58 Watts
Watts Per 65ft Spool: 86.2 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0053 Amps
Amps Per 65ft Spool: 0.78 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||36 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|