Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Red LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Choose our vivid 120 volt red SMD 5050 LED strip lights for your next lighting project. Utilizing triple chip technology, our 120 volt SMD 5050 LED strip lights are one of the brightest red LED lighting options available in the industry.
Use our red SMD 5050 strip lights to celebrate Christmas, Valentines day, or any other special occasion. LED strip lights are easy to use and are extremely versatile, making them ideal for all your lighting projects. All Brilliant Brand 120V strip lights can be installed indoors or out (when properly sealed).
These 148-foot red LED strip light spools and can be cut every 19.5 inches to meet your project needs. Each spool includes basic accessories to help you get started with the installation process. Need more than just the basics for your project? Swing by our accessories page to pick up items you will need for installation.
For smaller sizes try our custom cut Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power plug with an Inline Rectifier and power connector
- (1) Protective end cap composed of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.97 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 291 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0161 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.38 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||36 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|