Brilliant Brand Neon Green SMD LED Strip Lights are great for lighting projects such as creating signage, office lighting, or accent lighting. We now offer our LED Neon strip lights in custom cut lengths. We will cut your lights in house (in 19.5 inch intervals) and install a power cord and end cap, saving you the hassle of assembling the lights yourself.
Neon SMD LED strip lights are the perfect alternative to the standard glass neon tubes as they consume 80% less power and are much more versatile. We will weather proof your custom cut lights so they can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Our customers love LED Neon strip lights for creating custom signage and the flexibility they afford when creating almost any custom design With your custom cut neon strip lights, our trained staff does all the work including cutting, installing the power cord and end cap, and weatherproofing all sealed areas on the lighting.
If your project calls for a length greater than 145.96 feet, then consider our 148 foot spools of Green SMD LED Neon Strip Lights. It is our same LED Neon strip lighting at a more cost effective price.
We offer an assortment of products that you can use to fully customize your lighting experience on our neon strip lights accessories page.
*Custom cut green LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Power Cord
- (1) PVC End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.