Red SMD LED Neon Strip Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.88 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.20 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 7 mm x 16 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD Neon LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Red LED Neon Strip Lights are a great solution for traditional glass neon lighting. They replicate the same neon coloring of glass, but offer more flexibility and consume much less power. Red Neon strip lights are your go to choice for creating signage, lighting up your restaurant or bar, or showing off your favorite team’s colors! We now offer the option for you to avoid the hassle of cutting and assembling the lights. Let one of our trained staff members custom cut to your needed length in 19.5 inch intervals. They will install a power cord and end cap and weather proof the lights so they can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Use Brilliant custom SMD LED strip lighting for many different situations. You will be amazed with it’s neon hue and versatility for any situation. If you need more lighting than the lengths we have available in our custom cuts, then consider choosing our 148 foot spools of Red SMD LED Neon Strip Lights.
To get the most out your LED Neon strip lights, check out our accessories page for all your lighting installation needs.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 6 Foot Power Cord (Pre-Installed)
- (1) End cap (Pre-Installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.54 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 228 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0125 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.85 Amps
|Lumen Output:||17 Lumens per foot|
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.28 Inches x 0.63 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.20 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|