Want to purchase our LED Blue Neon strip lights but don’t need an entire spool? Well we have you covered with our custom cut neon tape lights. Just specify the length you need (in 19.5 inch intervals) and we will cut the lighting accordingly. We will even install the power cord and end cap, making using our lights as easy as mounting the lights and plugging them in.
Our Blue Neon strip lights are great for many projects such as creating signage, lighting your home or store, or displaying your favorite team’s colors. Replace traditional glass neon tube lights with our neon strip lights and save up to 80% in power consumption. Our Blue LED Neon strip lights are weather proof and can be used indoors or outdoors.
Our neon tape lights utilize incredible SMD technology to provide a bright, consistent glow to your next lighting project. This directional lighting will satisfy any end user who is going for that neon look.
Buy blue neon lights in bulk spools and cut to length yourself to for the most economical solution. Check out our 148 foot spools of Blue SMD LED Neon Strip Lights.
*Custom cut blue LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Standard 6 Foot Power Cord with a Rectifier
- (1) End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.