Warm White LED Neon Strip Lights will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling with their neon glow! Brilliant Brand LED neon strip lights are a perfect alternative to traditional glass neon tube lights and are much more flexible for creating signs and other custom designs Not only that, but we now offer the ability to have your lighting cut to custom lengths in our warehouse in 19.5 inch intervals. Use our Neon strip lights to provide warm lighting for your home, your business, or anywhere where neon looks good. Our trained staff can also weather proof your LED Neon strip lights so they can be used indoors or outdoors.
LED warm white neon strip lights come in handy for many different lighting solutions where flexibility and versatility are important. If you have a larger project that will require more lighting than our custom cuts offer, then check out our 148 foot spools of Warm White SMD LED Neon Strip Lights.
Our custom cut neon strip lights come with the basics to install your lights, but some project require a more complex installation. If this is the case, then stop by our neon strip light accessories page to find everything you will want for your project.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord with rectifier (Pre-Installed)
- (1) End cap made of PVC plastic (Pre-Installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.