Yellow SMD LED Neon Strip Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.88 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.20 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 7 mm x 16 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD Neon LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Yellow SMD LED Neon Strip Lights are a bright solution for your next lighting project. Ideal for replacing classic neon glass tubes. Neon strip lights are more flexible, are easy to use, and they save more energy with up to an 80% reduction in consumption of power. You can now order your LED Neon strip lights in custom lengths by specifying the length you need in 19.5 inch intervals. We’ll cut your lights to length, attach a power cord and end cap, and weatherproof the lights so the can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Choose yellow SMD LED neon strip lights to complete your next project. Whether it is attracting attention to your business, creating signage, or outlining a building, our neon strip lights are sure to impress. We also offer yellow SMD neon strip lights in 148 foot spools.
To get everything you will need for your project and installation, check out our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed standard 6 Foot Power Plug
- (1) Pre-installed End cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.19 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 176 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0098 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.45 Amps
|Lumen Output:||32 Lumens per foot|
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.28 Inches x 0.63 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.20 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|