Are you looking Orange SMD LED Neon Strip Lights but don’t need a full roll of 148 feet? We have the perfect solution with our custom cut lengths, allowing you to customize how much lighting to order for your product. Brilliant Orange LED Neon Strip Lights can be cut to virtually any length as long as it is cut at the 19.5 inch intervals specified for use. Your Neon Strip Lights will come ready for use as it has all of the basics to plug in and enjoy your lighting! Not only is it easy to use, but you will notice a huge difference in your power bill as Neon LED Strip Lights consume 80% less power than real glass neon and is much easier to use. The flexibility and versatility of Brilliant Neon Strip Lights will allow you to create almost any shape you can think of and provides many creative possibilities for your lighting projects.
Orange is great for many applications including signage, eves, lighting up your restaurant or bar, and much more. The bright orange color is also great for celebrating Halloween or showing off your team’s colors. No matter what your application is, Orange SMD LED Neon strip light is the perfect way to brighten any application.
If you need more than just a custom cut and want to save money per linear foot, then check out our page of Neon Strip Light spools. We also have mounting clips, track, controllers, and much more on our accessories page.
*Custom cut red LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Custom Cut comes Pre-installed with:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 Foot Power Cord with Rectifier
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed PVC End Cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.