Cool White Neon LED Strip Lighting is our brightest neon color and provides a beautiful accent for night lighting at clubs, restaurants, and pools. It gives the same neon effect as traditional glass neon tube lighting but consumes less power (80% less) and is more flexible. We now offer it in custom cut lengths so you don’t have to purchase an entire spool if you know the length of lighting you will need!
Custom LED strip lighting is so versatile that it can be used for almost any project imaginable and it can be used indoors or outdoors when it’s weatherproofed correctly.
Brilliant Brand Cool White Neon LED strip lights are an optimal solution for creating signs or lighting up dark areas in your business. We will install a power cord, end cap, and cut the strip to the length you need in 19.5 inch intervals.
Need a longer length than what we offer in custom cuts? Then try our 148 foot spools of Cool White SMD LED Neon Strip Lights and enjoy the same product in a bulk spool price.
To fully customize your lights, stop by our neon strip light accessories page and find what you need to complete any installation.
*Custom cut cool white LED neon strip light sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged.
Each Neon Tape Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord
- (1) Plastic End cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.