120-volt Green LED strip lights (sometimes called tape lights or ribbon lights) are the ideal choice for your lighting needs. Whether it’s for accent lighting, building outlines, eaves, railings, stairs, or patios, LED strip lights will provide you with impressive results and easy installation.
65 foot spools of Green SMD 3528 LED strip lights are constructed if durable PVC that encases and protects the SMD LEDs inside making them durable and versatile. All of our 120v strip lights are waterproof (when sealed properly) and are rated to be used both indoors and outdoors.
Each spool comes with a power cord and end cap already installed for an easy installation of the entire spool. Or you can customize the length by cutting at the marked 19.5 inch intervals. Make one piece or many.
If you need more additional accessories then please visit our LED Strip Light Accessories page for everything you will need to complement your lights.
Each 120-volt Green LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Power cord with a power connector and inline rectifier
- (1) PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.