If you are tired of dealing with the hassle of traditional neon glass bulbs, then try out our SMD LED neon rope light spool. You will be amazed with our crisp and radiant SMD Cool White LED neon lights. One major benefit of using neon LED rope lights is their flexibility allows for you to easily create any design or application that you desire. Traditional neon glass lights consume 80% more power than the LED neon rope lights and can be a hassle to dispose of once they burn out. Brilliant Brand Cool White SMD LED neon rope lights have a lifetime rating of 50,000 or more hours. If you are needing lighting to create a sign or for your bar or restaurant, you will find that SMD LED neon rope lights will work for any application.
Cool White LED neon rope lights come ready to go in 148 foot spools and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals. Don’t need a whole spool? Check out our custom cut neon rope lights.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord (pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (pre-installed)
- (1) PVC Plastic End Cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.